Banjo-threeie (100 word challenge) (Story 1) Based on A Nintendo 64 games Banjo tooie and banjo kazzoie

in the cold night of Spiral Mountain was banjo the bear and his mate kazzoie the bird. So after they finished the witch a couple years later a new boss razed from the ashes Klungo the Minion with a Mission he tried to bring the witch called Gruntilda she was a Nasty witch with powerful crazy thing up here sleeve. klungo failed here so here sisters Mingella and Blobbelda Got the Witch Dictionary with many Crazy Powers allusions and tricks in the book. As Here sister Mingella cast the spell to bring here back Grunty  she used King Jingling life to bring Gruntilda then the sky turned purple and the moon was yellow and the trees all died  she had awoken from the dead.

6 thoughts on “Banjo-threeie (100 word challenge) (Story 1) Based on A Nintendo 64 games Banjo tooie and banjo kazzoie

1. great ango it was really great
    heres some techniges you used: cliffhanger where things are

a wish is that you could of put more fall stops and speech and less spelling errors

2. Hi Angus, I enjoyed reading your fantasy story. The ending was especially evocative and I can see how the photo prompt inspired you!

My wish for you is to re-read your story to make sure it makes sense. Breaking your work into shorter sentences will also help with this.

Keep up the great work!