100 word Challenge Banjo-Threeie=3 (tempestuous) (demolish) ((Box Raccoon Chair Sky Leaf) Story 4 Chapter 4 mumbos secrets N64 based story (banjo and kazzoie (super smash bros ultimate)

Me and kazzoie were stuck in this cold dark room with a box a chair and a dead raccoon that grunty owned  the sky was very dark out their and we could here klungo the minion crying as grunty said “klungo were gonna be late if we don’t get the upgrade” she said.

Gruntilda is back an here Sisters as they set of in their new drill, and to get a upgraded system for BOB the life sucker as i went in the room with a heap of scratching from the walls i found Mumbo he was tied to a chair and he had leaf and tape on his mouth as we stepped in we let him louse.

Banjo said “guhu” as Mumbo knew who it was from his language.

2 thoughts on “100 word Challenge Banjo-Threeie=3 (tempestuous) (demolish) ((Box Raccoon Chair Sky Leaf) Story 4 Chapter 4 mumbos secrets N64 based story (banjo and kazzoie (super smash bros ultimate)

1. Hi Angus,

I loved the start of the story, as I thought you used great descriptions to build a sense of suspense and mystery, but I got confused very quickly.
    I have a feeling this is based on a video game, and I suspect that people in your audience who don’t know about the context of the video game may have trouble understanding the action (it was certainly my case).

My wish for you next week would be to completely change your tack and write about a new context that will be easily understandable by anyone.

🙂